Monday, March 15, 2010

Veg Fried Rice, Chicken Korma and Srikand...

First day of the Orientation week, and was surprised to be surrounded by only Asians! (Exception: 1 German and 2 Aussies). Made me wonder if the Aussies went to other parts of the world to pursue their education. There was no order, and small groups of the student community chattered away happily (not that I wasn‘t a part of the chattering Asians! :P); with all the Asians around, it was expected. We were asked to fill in our contact details, as we all filed in a queue. My turn hadn’t come until it was 12:30 PM (We Asians do have a lot of questions, even if it is just a simple matter of filling in our Addresses!); I submitted my form and the charming lady from the student support gave me a nick name, cute ear-ringed Aaron (don’t know if she meant that I was cute or the ear-rings!). By the time it was 03:00 PM, only a few had completed with all the formalities and I was among the unlucky others who were asked to come the next day.

Got back home, cooked my dinner (had stomach full; no, more than stomach full after a week in Australia).


Today’s Menu:

1. Veg Fried Rice
2. Chicken Korma
4. Srikand
5. Orange Juice

You guys sure you don’t want to know the recipe’s?

3 comments:

  1. any items u found worthy of laying ur eyes on? I mean...

    ReplyDelete
  2. But where is the third dish?? :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Mrunal, I quite don't get what you hinting at...

    @Rohith, the white thingy in the purplish bowl is Srikand...

    ReplyDelete