Friday, April 30, 2010

I’d rather be a mystery than be misunderstood

A friend’s Facebook status got me writing:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I’d rather be a mystery than be misunderstood.

Words are never enough, to cry my emotions out

Can neither explain my feeling, nor make one understand.

It hurts when my voice goes unheard

You couldn’t sense my heart; my words have failed me again.

And then I let it be, burying it all deep down

Hoping someday you would hear the mute voice’ call.

I’d rather be a mystery than be misunderstood.


-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Again, my words have failed me. Hope it makes sense. :)

2 comments:

  1. U would be "Mystery" if you are heard of. Otherwise u are "Unknown".
    U would be "Mystery" only if you are "Misunderstood".

    ReplyDelete
  2. different people, different perspective.

    ReplyDelete